Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Money Shot

This is crude. But it was too funny to pass up.

I was watching CNN this afternoon and saw something really weird. I looked for it on YouTube and didn't find it, so I'll just describe it instead.

One of the commentators, Gloria Borger, in a conversation about campaign fundraising, suggested that what we all want is to see "the money shot" with Obama and Clinton.

Jack McCafferty (who fits the description "grizzled reporter") looked over at Jeffrey Toobin in amazement, suppressed a laugh for a few beats while Borger kept talking. When she paused, he asked: "did you just say 'the money shot'?"

Borger looked puzzled and said - "yeah, you know, where they hold up their hands together in victory."

McCafferty: "ooohhhhhhh"

I don't know what's funnier, her comment, or McCafferty acting like a 2nd grader who heard is teacher say "nuts."

If you don't know what I'm talking about, look it up in the urban dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment